The exact steps may depend on how you implement your solution. In many cases, you can design your solution to eliminate some of these steps. For example, using our collection requests API, you can request funds from a user, and all they have to do is enter their pin code to accept the transaction. See Why use Beyonic collections for other tips.
2. Enter merchant code BEYONIC.
3. Enter the payment reference number (This is the reference code set in the organization's collection settings).
4. Enter the amount to be transferred
5. Enter your MTN Mobile Money PIN
6. You will then receive a notification from MTN Mobile Money confirming your transfer.
Feel free to print this page and share these steps with your customers :)