This page shows you how a mobile subscriber can send money to you from their mobile phones.
The mobile subscriber needs to executes the following steps on their phone.
- The exact steps may depend on how you implement your solution. In many cases, you can design your solution to eliminate some of these steps. For example, using our collection requests API, you can request funds from a user, and all they have to do is enter their pin code to accept the transaction. See Why use Beyonic collections for other tips.
- Go to the Safaricom menu.
2. Then go to MPESA
3. Then go to Lipa na M-PESA
4. Select Pay Bill
5. Enter Business Number 972111
6. Enter account number (This is the reference code set in your organization’s collection settings)
7. Enter the amount to be transferred to Beyonic
8. Enter M-PESA PIN
9. Confirm Payment
10. Send Payment
11. You will get a confirmation
12. You will receive a confirmation SMS from MPESA
Feel free to print this page and share these steps with your customers.