When you create an organization account, we will work with you to set up Authorization Rules. Once they have been set up, they will require approval…
To authorize a payment from an e-mail notification:
- When a payment is made that requires your authorization, the Funds To Phones platform will generate an e-mail to your e-mail Address.
2. Once you open the e-mail, you will see the payment request and links at the bottom of the e-mail will take you to the specific transfer or the approval screen.
To approve transfers from within the Funds To Phones:
- From withing the Funds to Phones application, click on Payments and then “Track Payments”
2. Click on the “Pending My Approval” Tab
3. Then click on the transaction number to bring up details of the transaction pending approval
4. To approve the transaction click on the green “Approve” button in the upper-right hand corner of the window
5. To reject this transaction, click on the red “Reject” button in the upper-right hand corner of the screen
Once the payment has been approved, the status will change to “Scheduled”. If the payment was to be made immediately, it should take no more than 3-5 minutes to process. Most payments are processed in less than a minute.